Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just Another Day

Sorry for not blogging for a while. My life has been rather busy. Cleaning house for my sister's 18th birthday party, rehearsing Annie, meeting with set builders, worrying about my keyboard being broken (which it isn't!), being "promoted" to director for Cemetery Club (it became official late Thursday evening), going material shopping for Cemetery, and then last night playing hide and seek with my friends.

Today I met with the caterer for Cemetery and I think we picked a great menu. Spent some time building rehearsal schedules and then spent the rest of the evening recording music for Annie. Rehearsals for Annie begin on Tuesday evening which will be lots of fun and Cemetery rehearses mornings which means early starts and late nights.

The last musical I listened to was The Producers but I didn't get very far past the overture, maybe as far as "King of Broadway". Will make an effort tomorrow to listen to some musicals and give you my thoughts. For now, I leave you with the plea: "Go see a show. It's good for you." May I suggest The Producers at Roger Rockas Dinner Theater. Call 559-266-9494 for ticket information.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment