Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Pajama Game

No, not the musical, my life. I spent the entire day in my pajamas and if this hotel, read my parents house, had room service I never would have left bed today. I've been feeling not well lately but that isn't the reason I didn't want to leave bed; I just didn't feel like it. I felt that today should be one of those lazy days where you spend all day in bed and read. My mother, however, had different plans. So in revolt, I stayed in my pajamas!

I realize, as I crawl into my comfy bed to write this, that I haven't listened to anything "Musical" today. I worked in the main living areas of the house today and did not take my ipod to serenade me. The closest that I came to a musical today was my parody of "Tomorrow" from Annie in which I sang about tortillas! Don't ask me to sing it again because I can't remember how it goes. What a sad day for me. Usually my life is filled with musicals but for some reason today I just didn't feel the urge. I think it has to do with not wanting to get out of bed.

Tomorrow begins another week of working with the cast for Annie. I feel like I cheated them last week since I only worked with them two days last week. The schedule that I created gives both the cast (and myself) Tuesday off and Thursday and Friday I cancelled sessions since I wasn't feeling well. Now off to that great land of slumber and dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment