Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Coming to you live...

...from Annie rehearsals.  Borrowed the office laptop and currently playing on the internet!  Well, by playing I mean that I am blogging.  To bring joy to you, my dear readers.  Our rehearsals are scheduled in hour long blocks per scene.  Which equals huge snooze fest for the creative team.  So, here I am typing away.  Had a lovely blog for you all...then without thinking I installed a flash update for youtube and restarted the browser; which of course deleted what I had for you.

Short Version:

Directing a production of Magic Flute at my alma mater.  Got that job on Sunday and had my first rehearsal Monday evening.  4 hours of blocking and characterization.  This is going to be an amazing production.  All of the singers are phenomenal!   Truly. I will post a video of the Queen of the Night later on tonight.  Amazing!

Got a part time job with the Parks and Recreation District.  Working Tuesday and Thursday evenings making sure the youth basketball kids don't destroy the gym.

Still doing Annie. People don't know how to show up on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment