Monday, February 22, 2010

It's Crunch Time!

This week begins the crazy schedule of shows for me.  Magic Flute opens on Friday.  The cast does their dress rehearsal this evening.  I was so blessed to have the opportunity to do this show.  I did additional staging for the opera.  Had two rehearsals with the cast. I don't need to worry about them.  So, I just get to sit back and enjoy those performances.

I have spent the past two days here in "the city" going to rehearsals, shows, and prop shopping.  But this afternoon I am making the drive back home to attend Annie rehearsals and my first Cemetery Club rehearsal with my leading man.  Cemetery opens in 3 weeks.  Tech starts two weeks from now!!  Aaaach!!!!!!!  Cemtery runs for a three week engagement; then two weeks later Annie opens.

My weekend in Fresno was fun.  I stayed with Peter and Chris and their new roomie, David.  Started to get to know David.  He seems like a really cool guy.  He likes to play WOW... I guess everyone needs to have a vice.

I went and saw The Producers at RR last night.  Overall it was a good show.  Doubt that I will be sharing all of my thoughts though...ask me about it sometime.

I must go and get ready to make my journey home.  But first, I am going to swing by FPU to see my good friend Becky.  I used to love reading her blog singininthekitchen.blogspot.com but she is such a busy lady she doesn't do it anymore.  Bummer. I am looking forward to catching up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment