Monday, February 15, 2010

So much to do, so much to see...

It took forever to come with a title for today's post....in fact, I am currently writing this post without a title.  I thought that I would share some images with the blogosphere of Cemetery Club rehearsals and the set. I spent my three day weekend painting; I would still be painting but I was told there would be rehearsal this evening...that is yet to be seen.  I took this photo with my phone this evening so please excuse the quality.  We open in less than a month!!!!  Aaaach.  There are so many things that still need to be done.  I still haven't been able to get one of my actors to confirm that he is doing the show.  "I'm doing it," he says but has not made a rehearsal or given me times that he can make rehearsal.  He is an excellent performer but I fear I may have to find a replacement.  And it may end up being me...I DO NOT want to act in a show that I am directing.  Not to mention the 40 year age difference between myself and two of the female leads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment