Wednesday, November 4, 2009

When it rains, it pours.

What happened to your car?

Yes, I am yet again without a vehicle. Yay me... On my drive to the theater last week my hood flew open and crashed my windshield. Needless to say, all the funds I had been saving for my big move will now be used to pay for car repairs.

Where are you working?

Oh, no where. That's right, I'm unemployed yet again.

What are you going to do?

Same thing we do every night Pinky; try to take over the world!

Okay maybe that last statement isn't 100% correct. But close. I am going to keep on going. I start job hunting on Friday. Not to worry, you can still see me at the theater doing my thing. That wasn't the job that I lost. Currently I am at my future home. I say future because I don't actually live here yet... I have to find a job and then I can move. My good friend, David Bowie, and I are going to be living together. As soon as I find a job. Did I mention I was looking for a job?

Auditions are coming up rather quickly for Spelling Bee... whatever shall I sing?!?!? If I don't get Spelling Bee then I will be taking a short break from acting. However, I will be producing/tech directing Cemetery Club in January. I have spent the day working on budgets and reports from the last show. I will keep you all up to date as I move along the process.

For tickets to my show visit: www.gcplayers.com/2ndspace.html

Two hours before Call, suppose I should find foodage and head to the theater. Chat at you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment