Friday, September 18, 2009

Who handled the Gabor Sisters?

Well, who didn't.

Oh what it would have been to be the one that gets to deliver that line every night. One day! Sorry, let me explain. I had auditioned for Hairspray and was called back for Edna but alas was denied the role (or any role in the show for that matter) and instead wound up getting cast in Charity. What an experience that was! But I am a little bit bummed not to be playing Mrs. Edna Turnblad... I am, however, excited that the part went to my new friend Rich. What excitement he brings to the part. Getting to run lines with him upstairs during offstage time was a blast. Last night was opening and he was a hit! Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing, screaming, crying, cycling through every emotion... you get the point. The cast was phenomenal. Truly a legit production with a talented cast. The ensemble rocked! Maybe I can get some pictures and put them up... I'll write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment